Thursday, October 8, 2015

marseille | france


Since it's Thursday, it felt appropriate to make a throwback post. Today I am sharing my photos from Marseille. I still don't think I realize how lucky I was in terms of gorgeous weather while I was there. These photos were taken on the second day of my visit and we decided to do a few toursity things like visiting the Notre Dame de la Garde (the cathedral in the photos) and walking along the boardwalk The day we did this little tour also happened to be Sainte Marie, a national holiday of sorts, and the French air force did an incredible demonstration. We just happened to be in the right place at the right time and it was simply wonderful. We capped off the afternoon by drinking a few Monacos by the beach. Such good times... :)

- D

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you very much. I'm so glad you enjoyed it :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete