Wednesday, September 30, 2015

september sounds

Ah yes, autumn has come back around. The time of pumpkin spice everything, crisp cool air, crunchy colorful leaves, and the beginning of the holiday season. Anyway, I just realized that today is the last day of September so I have to make this post before we move in to October. I have found so many great music over the last month so it's going to be difficult to narrow it down.

  1. Ocean's Brawl - Coeur de Pirate 
  2. You Can Stay - Woody Pitney 
  3. Alive - Sia 
  4. On My Mind - Ellie Goulding 
  5. Willow Tree March - The Paper Kites 
  6. Angel Of Mine - The Icarus Account 
  7. Nothing But A Heartbeat - Say Lou Lou =
  8. It's A Longer Road To California Than I Thought - The Wind And The Wave 
  9. Tear Me Up feat. Nash Overstreet - tyDi 
  10. Where Are U Now (Jack U feat. Justin Bieber Cover) - Pentatonix 
Happy listening!
- D

No comments:

Post a Comment