Monday, June 1, 2015

may music

Dear lord, I cannot believe I didn't post this before the month of May finished so I apologize. Hopefully the fact that I am only 24 hours late will help you forgive me a little bit. I had a fun trip to my first music festival in May and I meant to make a post about it. It will definitely be up later this month. Anyway, without further ado, here are my favorite tunes from the month of May.


  1. Bad Blood - Taylor Swift 
  2. Daisy - Zedd 
  3. Miami 82 - Syn Cole (Kygo Remix) 
  4. Jealous - Nick Jonas 
  5. Leaving You feat. Sound Remedy - Savoy 
  6. Papaoutai - Stromae 
  7. Get Free (Vacationer Remix) - Major Lazer 
  8. Cheating - John Newman 
  9. You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oats 
  10. I Would Do Anything For You - Foster The People 
Stay tuned for my Mysteryland post!!

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment