Friday, October 5, 2018

fell for martell | leesburg, va


Getting a couple of extra days off this week to extend the already long weekend is giving me a chance to catch up on some much needed me time. Although I did get some work done yesterday, I had a million errands to run and more importantly, a lunch and coffee date with a great friend I hadn't had a chance to see in what feels like an eternity. Today will be all about getting myself ready for a little weekend getaway and completely disconnect from everything for a bit. I really could use a day or two without getting twenty emails that are all marked top priority. 

Anyway, I automatically wake up early, even when I don't need to, nowadays so I thought another 2018 blog post was in order. This wedding at a stunning winery in Leesburg, VA is probably one of the sweetest and most beautiful affairs I have had the chance to be a part of in a while. The weather was literally perfect, hardly a cloud in the sky, the bride and groom and venue all looked like they were straight out of a wedding-themed Pintrest board, the food was just perfect (tacos and margaritas? Yes please), and the time with amazing old and new friends just made this an incredible night to remember. 

Happy Friday and enjoy the long weekend!

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment