Tuesday, July 28, 2015

july jingles

Jingles is so lame but I really wanted to keep the alliteration going with these posts. July has been a very busy month as I have started my first course of grad school. Being stressed is practically my permanent state these days. In fact, on days that I don't feel stress, I'm afraid I'm forgetting something. However, through all this the one thing that always calms me down is music. With that in mind, here are my favorite tunes of the month.

  1. Carry You Home - Zara Larsson  
  2. Here - Alessia Cara 
  3. I Won't Let You Walk Away feat. Madison Beer - Mako 
  4. I Found - Amber Run 
  5. No Way No - MAGIC! (Afrojack and Apster Remix) 
  6. Good For You - Selena Gomez 
  7. Bridges - Broods 
  8. Modern Love - Coasts (Lost Kings Remix) 
  9. Restart - Sam Smith 
  10. Hold Your Hands feat. Vanessa Lani - Thimlife 
Happy listening!

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment